TeamTray is the central module of PeopleTray. When users sign in, they open in the TeamTray module.
Guide to opening other modules
TeamTray provides information and tools for your team members to:
- Request/approval of purchases, travel.
- Report activities including opportunity and risk alerts.
- Assign and track actions/tasks.
- View internal role opportunities – advertised from the TalentTray module.
View the Quickstart – team members guide for information on the use of PeopleTray by your team members.
Team leaders and Administrators
TeamTray provides a tool for team leaders and administrators to manage their team including:
- Review performance of team members, keeping previous reviews organised and accessible so that good performance can be recognised and issues managed.
- Keep role descriptions and employment contracts organised and accessible for team leaders.
- Manage team member contact and emergency contact details.
- Keep track of compliances including Licences, Certifications, Medicals, Inductions.
- Keep track of employment related documents and communications, including private notes.
Guide to adding team members