The TalentTray module helps manage your recruitment processes.
TalentTray helps you:
- Keep track of positions, advertisements and candidates.
- Keep track of applicants, including email responses and notices.
- Keeps previous applicants organised for future contact if required.
- Advise your team of available internal positions by displaying a Role Opportunities link on their TeamTray home page.
- Advertise positions externally, including publishing to the PeopleTray Role opportunities website.
The general flow of TalentTray is that Positions are created which include a series of tabs for managing Documents/Notes, Advertisements and Candidates.
The image displays the TalentTray Home Page which presents an overview of the:
- Active Positions and Advertisements.
- Recent and priority Candidates.
Explore the four panels on the Home Page. Each panel can be sorted by selecting column labels. The links on each row in the panels take you to details for each applicant.
The Manage button on the New Candidates and Priority Candidates panels open the Manage Candidates form for assessment of the candidate. We will explore the management of Candidates in more detail soon.Guide to adding a Position