PeopleTray enables you to efficiently manage injury reporting using SHEQTray Events.
Configurable Injury SubTypes, Australian Standard Safety Terminology and Custom Fields make SHEQTray a valuable tool for any business that needs to maintain a compliant safety system.
Injuries can be managed independently from a Safety Event and PeopleTray Action Management helps you keep on top of everything.
Recording Accident and Injury Reports
- In SheTray > Submit New > Safety Event
- Select Injury Event Type > Injury Subtype Selector will appear > Make selection
- If the SubType has a Severity Level assigned > Severity Selector will appear > Make selection
- Complete the required fields on the Event Report > Submit Event
- If your role is to manage the event > complete required information on Event Tabs
NOTE: If a Reader is submitting an Injury Report they will need to provide all details of injury and person injured in the description.
Injury Manager >
- On the Injury Tab > Click Add Injury Details
- Injury Details Modal will open > On Person Details Tab >
- If the person injured is a Team Member > Select them from the list > the details on this tab will auto-populate from their Profile
- You cannot Save until you have entered details on the Injury Tab
- On the Injury Details Tab > Complete the required fields > Save
- If multiple people were injured in the event you can add the details of the other injuries on the same tab
Viewing Injury Reports
- In SHEQTray > On the Black Side Menu > Click on Injuries
- All Injuries will be displayed in the grid
- The grid can be filtered
- Click on the Blue Event ID to Open the Safety Event > Injury Tab
- If the Safety Event is Closed you can still access the Injuries Tab to Manage the Injuries
- To edit the Injury Details > Click Edit Button to open Modal