The August 2017 update focuses on strengthening the Checklist tools for capturing information from mobile and operational team members, along with improvements to safety incident reporting and the safety dashboard. Custom fields have been extended to provide even greater flexibility in capturing customer, team and project information. Highlights include:
- Image capture for checklists where images flow through to the checklist register and non-conformance list view.
- Instant dashboards for all checklists including equipment inspections and pre-starts, site inspections, take 5’s.
- Dynamic filtering of checklist dashboards.
- Custom fields available for Employee, Customer, Projects details and Checklist headers, including easy addition to search filters.
- Ability to configure custom pages for Team Members, Projects and Customer organisations.
- Additional options for incident reporting including participants, equipment damage and image gallery.
- New dashboard and reporting options available for the safety module.
A major feature of PeopleTray’s checklist and audit tools is the checklist management console. In this update, we extended the console so that non-conforming question responses are separated into a list where issues can be quickly assessed.
We also added an instant dashboard analysis for each checklist type showing:
- The rate at which checklists are submitted over 12 months.
- The percent trendline of checklists that include non-conformances or failed items over time.
- The rate at which each checklist questions returns a failed response.
Any combination of filters can be used to drill down to the data of interest. The non-conformance list and the dashboards update dynamically based on filters, including custom fields. For example, for equipment pre-starts – drill into the dashboard by:
- Equipment type
- Equipment item
- Date range
- Any custom field value