PeopleTray has rolled into mining as a new leader in modern Cloud systems for Safety, Compliance, FIFO and general rostering, Equipment and Contractor Management.
The PeopleTray vision is a modern Cloud solution that provides cheaper productivity tools to miners that would radically improve their ability to manage and perform. We had four main goals:
- Low cost!
- Easy to Deploy – days, not weeks or months.
- Easy to use
- Weekly updates to the software
– so we can respond quickly to customer ideas and requests.
- Android and iOS mobile data capture, with Offline capability
- People and Contracted Workers – Keeps everyone compliant.
- Plant and Equipment Pre-starts and Maintenance Management
- Multi location Inventory management
- Safety and Health, Hazards – Risks – Reporting
- Contractor and Customer management
- Rosters, Travel and Accommodation
- Configurable workflows throughout
- Elegant, Easy to Use
- Microsoft Azure for leading security and data protection
Everything benefits from three supporting functions:
- Configurable checklists that feed data into the system from Android and iOS Mobile, integrated with the key data entities – People, Equipment, Customers and Contractors.
- Job Cards associated with checklists, equipment and grouped around the modules to help supervisors manage the operational tasks.
- Email alerts and batch SMS messages for instant, auditable communication with workers.
What our customers are saying:
“I have used a lot of the older systems. This is the best system in the market and the lowest cost. I am still getting used to the way everything is integrated. Everyone loves it.”
“We could not have survived the Covid challenge without PeopleTray. Capturing the required data daily was a god send. Getting everyone requalified to go to site was super-efficient.”
“With a single click we can see gaps across out entire fleet of equipment for pre-starts.”
“Each morning I can see the issues and faults coming in from our worker’s checklists. It takes are few minutes to assess the issues assign a job card to ensure each is addressed. But the unexpected benefit is our operators use a checklist to tell supervisors of any slow downs or problems with production. It seems like there is a higher level of trust and engagement between our operators and administrators and that has boosted our performance.”
Mobile Checklists and Job Cards
Drilling and Logging Dashboard
Click to send a note if you are interested. We are happy to jump on a call to discuss.
+61 8 6555 7793