When you sign in to PeopleTray you start in the TeamTray module.
Switch between modules by selecting the Module Selector on the right hand side of the Menu Bar.
By default, users assigned System Administrator User Role have access to all modules. All other users must be assigned to a module by a System Administrator for it to become available in the module selector.
To assign a user to a module:
- Open the user’s profile.
- Select the Product Settings tab.
- Select the Modules tab on the left of the form.
- Assign the user to the required module and save.
Workflow Types can be assigned to a module during WorkFlow Type setup. The information associated with module workflows is only available to users that:
- have a role in the Workflow
- are System Administrators; or
- are assigned to module in their Profile Settings
The module concept allows you to limit access to workflow management to users assigned to the module nominated in the Workflow Type setting.
Users may be assigned multiple User Roles and modules with a single Contributor licence. If a Reader (Team member) is assigned to a module, they will consume a Contributor licence.Guide to workgroups