Who Can Manage a Safety Event?
SHEQTray is fully configurable to enable the correct people to manage Safety Events.
- System Administrators can access and manage all Safety Events
- Administrators assigned to SHEQTray can access and manage all Safety Events
- System Administrators and Administrators are not notified when a Safety Event is submitted or transitioned
- Workgroup Editors – usually Supervisors – can access and manage only Safety Events submitted by Team Members from the Workgroups they supervise
- Workgroup Editors are notified by email when a Safety Event is submitted or transitioned
- Readers do not manage Safety Events and are not notified when a Safety Event is submitted or transitioned
- Readers can review the progress of the reports they have submitted but not open the report from My Tasks on the Blue Menu
- Workflow Roles can be implemented to allow further involvement in Safety Events
- A person assigned a Workflow Role will be notified when an event is submitted or transitioned depending of the Event Transition or the Event Severity
- The Team Member who is selected as the person ‘Reported To’ will be notified when an event is submitted
Viewing Safety Events
- Safety Events are viewed in SHEQTray
- Recent Events are displayed on the Home Page
- Click on View all Workflow Button above the Recent Events Grid to view all Safety Events
- View all Safety Events > Click on Safety Events on the Black Side Menu
- Click on the Blue Reference ID to Open a Safety Event Report
Managing Safety Events
- Depending on your role in Safety Management and how the SHEQTray Events have been configured will dictate what tabs you see and need to update.
- Typically the first step will be to Assess the Event
- Review and record information on all tabs available to you
- Once the Assessment is complete you may transition the Event to the next step > Click the green button – Forward to Event Manager
- If more information is required you may send the report back to the initiator > Click the green button – Return to Initiator
The Transitions are configured to suit your business and may have different names on the green buttons.
We recommend engaging a PeopleTray Consultant to assist with your initial configuration.