Incident Reporting Software
Within minutes you will have a proven Incident Reporting and Safety Management System that will help keep your Team and your Business safe.Start your free 30 day trial >
Team Members are free. They can:
- Submit Incident and Activity reports.
- Manage Corrective Actions.
- Update their Emergency Contact details.
- Maintain their own Sign-In credentials.
Administrators and Team Leaders: $35 per month.
Ask a question …
More information on SHETray Incident Reporting
The SHETray module of PeopleTray provides the incident reporting and risk management software tools to manage the processes of safety, health and environment for any business.
SHETray manages any type of safety, risk and compliance incident that is important for your business including:
- Incident reports (injuries and equipment damage)
- Hazard observations and identifications
- Near misses
The SHETray incident and risk management software module can be used with the other modules of PeopleTray or on its own. Either way, the PeopleTray notifications, actions and document management model helps your safety team identify issues investigate and report incidents and ensure corrective actions are implemented to keep your business compliant and operating safely.
PeopleTray is a responsive web application which can be used on any device from anywhere. Every person on your team is able to contribute to effective incident reporting, investigation and corrective behaviour to ensure a safe and effective operating environment.
PeopleTray’s licensing model means you can add your team members at no charge. Licence fees only apply to team leaders and managers, so all team members can register events, notify team leaders or hazards and submit reports. This makes PeopleTray a low cost incident reporting system that fosters participation in safety and compliance for your business. Your team will love it.
The PeopleTray incident reporting module is instantly deployed for your team. Simply register and start. It includes the incident/hazard reporting and risk management software tools for every business that is involved in hazardous activities.
Incident reporting workflow
SHETray uses workflows to guide the incident reporting process. A simple workflow is implemented by default, making it easy to get started. The incident report workflow includes the following features:
- Every team member is able to report health, safety or risk related events from their PeopleTray home page.
- The safety coordinators are notified of incidents as soon as they are reported.
- Incident reporting workflows can be used out of the box or can be configured to your requirements easily. They can be a single step, or multiple steps with different people and roles handling different parts of the incident reporting, investigation and corrective process.
The SHETray risk register allows you to develop and maintain a register of the risks that are associated with your business. Each risk has:
- Classification, scenario description, location and exposure group.
- An assessment in terms of likelihood and consequence of a negative event
- Related documents such as audits and reviews
- Actions related to the risk
- History of incidents that have been associated with the risk
- A responsible person
- A schedule of controls to mitigate the likelihood and consequences of an event related to the risk
Risk controls include:
- Type and description
- Implementation status and effectiveness
- Last and next review dates
Compliances are recorded for each team member to ensure team members remain compliant for their roles.
Team leaders are notified of expiring licenses and compliances to ensure that everyone is compliant and has the documents in place that are required for their role.
Online – reliable and secure incident reporting software
SHETray is an integrated safety and incident reporting software module of the PeopleTray team management system, delivered with the reliability and security of the Microsoft Cloud.
View our Introduction and getting started videos to see how PeopleTray can help your team succeed – today.
Incident reporting software
Thankyou for visiting our incident reporting software page.