There are two main reasons for exporting your data from CRMTray:
- To create an email list of Contacts, in a form that can be imported into one of the email campaign systems, such as Mail Chimp.
- To retrieve your data then store it on a Local or Cloud drive as a backup or for import to another system or application.
Export an email list
Any user of CRMTray can export an email contact list.
Contacts will be exported to a spreadsheet for uploading into your email campaign management system.
Open the CRMTray module, then click the Contacts button in the left hand Menu Panel. Use the filter panel to create the list of contacts that you require, then click the Export to Excel button on the top right of the page.
If you are using Google Chrome, look to the bottom left of your browser screen for the download status and link to the downloaded file. Alternatively, open your Downloads folder to access the file.
Export all of your CRMTray data
System Administrators can export your CRMTray data including: Companies, Contacts, Leads, Notes, Opportunities, Company Documents and Opportunity Documents.
Sign in as System Administrator:
- Click Settings, Export Data, then CRMTray.
- Click CRM Data to create a single Excel (.xlsx) file with your general data, organised in worksheets.
- Click CRM Documents for the options to download your Company and Opportunity documents.
If you are using Google Chrome, look to the bottom left of your browser screen for the download status and link to the exported file. Alternatively, open your Downloads folder to access the file.