TeamTray is the central module of PeopleTray. When users sign in, they open in the TeamTray module.
TeamTray provides information and tools for your team members to:
- Request/approval of purchases, travel.
- Report activities including opportunity and risk alerts.
- Assign and track actions/tasks.
- View internal role opportunities – advertised from the TalentTray module.
View the Quickstart – team members guide for information on the use of PeopleTray by your team members.
Team leaders and Administrators
TeamTray provides a tool for team leaders and administrators to manage their team including:
- Review performance of team members, keeping previous reviews organised and accessible so that good performance can be recognised and issues managed.
- Keep role descriptions and employment contracts organised and accessible for team leaders.
- Manage team member contact and emergency contact details.
- Keep track of compliances including Licences, Certifications, Medicals, Inductions.
- Keep track of employment related documents and communications, including private notes.
Guide to adding team members