Businesses choose PeopleTray to strengthen their performance in the following areas:
- Improve safety via an incident, equipment and action management tool that is integrated with projects and customers.
- Support standards certification, especially for safety, quality and environment.
- Capture checklists and reports from employees and contractors where non-conformances and trends are easy to see and manage.
- Ensure that employees and contractors are compliant for their roles.
- Keep sales and business opportunities organised with PeopleTray’s easy to use CRM that can be accessed by team members in different locations.
- Assign people to projects efficiently and ensure the HR activity is aligned with upcoming requirements.
Businesses typically extend their use of PeopleTray over time. Many start with a focus on safety can compliance management which dovetails well with paperless checklist/inspection and audit capture. New uses often use person compliances to ensure everyone’s licenses and insurances are up to date. Project management is also popular for project orientated businesses where keeping track of roles, assignments and availability is essential for planning and billing.
PeopleTray uses the Microsoft Cloud and takes you on a journey of reducing the cost of IT and business systems, while delivering tools that make your business more efficient, more productive and that help motivate your team.
PeopleTray is organised into five modules which you can use together or on their own.
CRMTray – Manage Customers and Sales
Keep your customers, leads and opportunities organised. View a forecast. Approve travel and capture checklists for customer visits and meetings. More …
TeamTray – Manage employees and contractors
Manage work roles, person compliances, documents, actions and assign people to projects. More …
Projects – Workflows, assign people & contractors
Manage projects as a workflow. Assign tasks and manage documents. Conduct project audits and inspections. More …
TalentTray – Recruitment management
Advertise opportunities externally or internally. Search and assess applicants. Email updates. keep track of priority candidates. More …
SHETray – Safety, Health and Environment
Incident reporting and analysis. Manage risks and ensure your employees and contractors remain compliant for their roles. Equipment and Risk registers. Corrective Actions. More …
Checklists and activity reports – Mobile
Configure audits, inspections and checklists for any purpose. Instantly deployed to mobile devices without using apps. Capture live into the management dashboard. More …